We asked students who took an Introduction to the University Seminar (FYE) class – What was the best thing you learned from your IHU class?
Here is what they said!
- How to make a four-year college plan
- Time management skills
- How to make a career plan and apply for jobs
- Improving my resume
- The importance of mental health
- Connecting with my peers and understanding people different from me
- How to use campus resources
If you’re interested in taking an IHU, sign up for a course with a “Y” section!